Whether you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or hit traffic on the way into the office, you’d be amazed to realize just how many excuses we can find for having a rough start to the week. While some greet Monday morning with open arms, others go in kicking and screaming.
I have a challenge for you: turn your Manic Monday into a Manifest Monday with short, easy affirmations. You can utilize affirmations in any situation where you’d like to see a positive change take place in your life. When spoken or chanted Monday morning, either while rising out of bed, getting ready, or commuting to work, they can set a positive tone for the week ahead.
Whether you’re setting and executing personal goals or keeping negative emotions in check, here are 20 Monday affirmations to start the day.
1. I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself.
2. have all that I need to make today a great day.
3. I am, and always will be, enough.
4. I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
5. I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come.
6. I can never fail, for everything that happens contributes to me being better.
7. I am valuable and will make powerful contributions to the world today.
8. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
9. Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
10. I am excited to wake up each morning and experience this beautiful life, that I am creating with my thoughts and visions.
11. I am feeling healthy and strong today.
12. Today is going to be a really, really good day.
13. My life is a gift. I will use this gift with confidence, joy, and exuberance.
14. My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.
15. To be positive is to be productive.
16. I am thankful for what I have, even if it is not perfect.
17. I give myself permission to go after what I want.
18. I greet this day with confidence and ease.
19. Today I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
20. I choose to have an awesome week.